At present, the utilization of steel plant exhaust gas is mainly based on combustion heating and combustion power generation, the energy utilization efficiency is not ideal, and a large amount of greenhouse gas CO2 will be generated. Since CO and H2 in steel plant tail gas are important chemical raw materials for carbonyl synthesis, and the acquisition cost is far lower than that of coal gas production process, using steel plant tail gas to produce chemical products has a significant cost compared with the conventional coal chemical process. Advantages are also an effective way to efficiently use steel mill exhaust gas.
1.Converter gas to formic acid and oxalic acid
Client: Shandong Astor Technology Co., Ltd.
This project uses Shiheng Special Steel's 45000Nm3 / h converter gas to purify and separate it to produce 18200Nm3 / h CO (concentration 98.5%), which will be used to produce 200,000 tons of formic acid and 50,000 tons of oxalic acid per year.
1) Product cost: Compared with the coal-to-gas process, the product cost of the project is reduced by about 30% to 60%.
2) Investment income: The investment recovery period of this project is about 3 to 4 years.
The project combines steel plant gas with chemical industry to co-produce high value-added chemicals, which is in line with the circular economy development strategy and policy encouraged by the state, and can achieve an annual reduction of 320,000 tons of CO2 emissions.
2. Use of blast furnace gas to increase heat value
Customer: Hengyang Hualing Steel Tube Co., Ltd.
This project will use Hualing Steel Pipe 67000Nm3 / h blast furnace gas (700 kcal) to purify and separate it to produce 18000 Nm3 / h high calorific value gas (70% CO concentration, 2100 kcal), replacing 3500Nm3 / h natural gas for use in a ring-shaped heating furnace. .
1) Product cost: The originally released low-calorific value blast furnace gas will be purified and separated into high-calorific value gas, which will replace the natural-calorific value natural gas for combustion. Especially in areas where natural gas is scarce in winter, the problem of energy shortage can be solved.
2) Investment income: The investment recovery period of this project is 4 ~ 5 years.
The project will reduce the blast furnace gas emissions by 536 million cubic meters per year, and reduce the average annual CO2 emissions by about 70,000 tons.